C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday's Daily Brief

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
SPORTS
Jerry Sandusky Says He's Innocent, Admits To Showering With Kids
POLITICS
TRAIN WRECK: Herman Cain's Interview Disaster
POLITICS
GOP Snubs Women For Top Spots In 2012 Campaigns
HEALTHY LIVING
The Silent Killer: Diabesity
WORLD
Activists: Wave Of Violence Kills 90 In 1 Day
BLOG POSTS
Guy Horton: The Death of Occupy Wall Street?
So is this the death of Occupy. My suspicion is that this is, in fact, just the beginning. What form will it take next? It may not have Zuccotti Park anymore, but it increasingly has the intellectual and emotional landscape of the American psyche.
Donna Schaper: You Can't Evict the Human Spirit
I call Occupy my Xanax, my anti-depressant, my ability to sit with peers over dinner or coffee and not become morbid. I had a spiritual and political depression. I don't have it any more. The cops don't have a chance of taking it away from me.
Keli Goff: What Justin Bieber and Gold Diggers Can Teach Us About Feminism
I know not every woman is a gold digger. I just wish so many women out there would stop perpetuating the stereotype that most of us are.
Dr. Frank Lipman: 10 Natural Tips To Boost Immunity This Winter
Flu season is headed our way and in a few weeks many will suffer, but you don't have to be one of them if you start boosting immunity now.
Tammy Nelson, Ph.D.: Affair Proof Your Marriage
Whether you just got married, or you're on your way to your twentieth wedding anniversary, you don't want to think about the possibility that one of you could cheat, right?
Advertisement



No comments: