C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com

Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com

President Barack Obama voiced support for White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel for Chicago mayor in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, but said not to expect a decision until after Nov. 2. “I think he would be an excellent mayor. He is an excellent chief of staff,” Obama said. “[T]he one thing I've always been impressed with about Rahm is that when he has a job to do, he focuses on the job in front of him. And so my expectation is, he'd make a decision after these midterm elections. … I think he’d be a terrific mayor.”

No comments: