C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com

Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com

Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich was found guilty Tuesday on one count of lying to federal agents, but the jury was unable to reach a verdict on 23 other counts, according to the Associated Press. The judge in the case said he would declare a mistrial on all other counts.

Robert Blagojevich talks about how he wants his life back, the injustice he has suffered, and how it has affected his family and life. Well, guess what, I want my life back too!!! Read my story regarding the blatant discriminatory practices with the Illinois Department of Corrections and how the government of Illinois has not given me my life back.

No comments: