C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Friday, February 05, 2010

VICTORY!




 

 Miller banner

 
Dear Friend,
 
I can't thank you enough for your incredible support throughout my campaign. We are moving on to the November general election!!
Because of your efforts, I'm happy to share that Raja Krishnamoorthi called me to concede once all the votes came in.  Clint had also given me a call on election night.  And while we won by more than 8,000 votes, the results of this close race show we are a diverse party with some very solid ideas on moving Illinois forward.

I commend both Raja and Clint for running great, positive campaigns – they ran for the right reasons.  We all share the same heartfelt desire to overcome the challenges before us, and we all seek better transparency and accountability for taxpayers.

Our agreement on these priorities strengthens and unifies us as democrats, and sends a strong message that we are the ones who will get the state back on track.
 
Now, we go on to face a well-known opponent, who yesterday declared herself the "Terminator" against Democrats.  I believe the people of Illinois have already been through enough - from the budget crisis to a leadership crisis - and the last thing we need is someone calling for more "terminations."

So, I'm getting to work right away.  I returned to Springfield yesterday to continue to serve my district as state representative.
 
I'm also hitting the ground running in preparation for the November general election.  But I need your help in continuing the momentum for our campaign.
My opponent is looking to destroy while I am looking to build.  And my opponent is also going to invest a lot of time and resources in assembling a formidable war chest.  Which is why I need to hear from you. Let's kick off this campaign by sending a loud and clear message to our opponents that we're not interested in destruction.  
 
We need to re-build our state, balance our budget and build anew!  Let's do this together - volunteer, contribute.  And let's get started today!

 

VOLUNTEER

CONTRIBUTE

 contribute
 FB tw


Paid for by Citizens for David E. Miller


1350 E. Sibley Blvd Suite 202
Dolton, IL 60417

Forward this message to a friend
Powered by NGP Software, Inc.

No comments: