C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Michael Jackson's Accuser Admits HE LIED..




 



 





Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson
June 27, 2009


After the sudden death of Michael Jackson, Jordan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex.  The boy supposedly gave a detailed description of Jackson 's genitals.  The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers.  Eventually, he became addicted to these prescription medications.

Now, maybe for the remorse of his death, Chandler decides to tell us the truth.  "I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson, but my father made me to tell only lies.  Now, I can't tell Michael how much I'm sorry and ask if he will forgive me."  Evan Chandler, the boy's father, was tape-recorded saying among other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time.  There's no way I lose.  I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever."

Jordan was under the influence of a controversial father who told his son to say that Jackson had touched his penis.  Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.

"Now for the first time i can't bare to lie anymore.  Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all of it was my father's lies to escape from being poor."


Note from Lewis:

I feel the most important parts of the video at the link below are the quotes from various reports submitted at the time of the charges.  They are mostly from the police who were conducting the investigation.  If you take just a few moments to read them, I believe you will find they are quite enlightening.

At the end of the video is a wise old saying, "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons!"

Video:

Michael Jackson Jordan Chandler Molestation Extortion Scheme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVUvOLdg50&feature=player_embedded

 

 


Stay cool with this summer's hottest movies. Moviefone brings you trailers, celebrities, movie showtimes and tickets!

 


Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

No comments: