C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Prayer...





 


THIS PRAYER IS BEYOND "BEAUTIFUL"


 

 


 

 



A Prayer

 

With humble heart and relaxed mind, focus on the Creator; allow GOD  to be The only subject in your mind, while reading the following...

 

    Dear Lord,

            *    I thank You, for this day.

            *    I thank You, for being able to see and hear the beauty of Your creations.

            *    I thank You, for Your blessings, in my life. 

 

I humbly request Your forgiveness, for everything I have done, said, or thought in contrary to YOUR  will...

 

Please protect me, my family, and my friends from all danger and support me with YOUR  wisdom to accept all things that come my way with gratitude.

 

Let me not whine and whisper over things beyond my control; let me recognize any sin and acknowledge it as evil; and when I sin, give me the courage to confess and repent for my wrongdoings.

 

Give me the strength, so that I could help the weak.  Keep me uplifted, so that I could encourage others.

 

Give me knowledge, so that I could provide direction to those who have lost their way.

 

   ~~    I pray ... for all my near and dearest ones to know You, intimately

 

   ~~    I pray ... for those misjudged and misunderstood to have mercy;

 

   ~~   I pray ... for peace, love, and joy to dominate my family's and friends lives and that all

             their needs be met.

 

Even in those moments when I don't pray, I ask YOU to please listen to my heart and continue to use me to do YOUR will.

 

 

When this world closes in on me, I pray that You make me go as clean as the way YOU created me.

 

May the words of this prayer be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them, and every mouth that confesses them willingly...

 

May your life be blessed...  

 

 

 

   

 

No comments: