C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Total 2008 job loss: 2.6 million - Jan. 9, 2009

Total 2008 job loss: 2.6 million - Jan. 9, 2009

I have been reporting on my blogs the antics of political corruption and criminal acts of Governor Blagojevich. I have just received information from an employer who I contract with providing services to The Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) that my services have been terminated by DCFS in Springfield, Illinois our State capitol. I believe I have been terminated as an act of retaliation because I have been reporting these stories. I am going to appeal this decision made in Springfield, Illinois. I will write an essay on this issue, disclosing all names from DCFS who have been involved with this issue, and post the essay on my blogs. This is class discrimination, disparate and indifferent treatment.

No comments: