C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich thrown out of office: People of Illinois happy

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich thrown out of office - Yahoo! News

My God’s Word says “…Touch not the head of my anointed…” All those who have persecuted me and others, my God will persecute and destroy them. In the words of a Gospel singer, “How great is my God, sing with me; How great is my God, and all will see; How great, How great is our God.”

Now we can focus on the Sheridan Project, the Illinois Department of Corrections and the people who may have bought their Illinois Department of Correction contracts from Governor Blagojevich and criminal regime. His criminal regime is still in place. Governor Pat Quinn will have to clean house in the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services and Illinois Department of Central Management. The poison is still there.

No comments: